Friday, December 9, 2011

29 September 2011 - ESKOM !!!!!!



Whoop whoop, happy dance of bladdy note. Eskom finally decided that perhaps we poor peeps deserved power. And they arrived en-masse to install it for us.

Then, in all their Eskomly wisdom, they promptly threatened to lock the power box they had just installed because we couldn't supply them with a Compliancy Certificate. WTF? The place is a shell. There is no wiring left, everything has been stripped. There is NOTHING to comply with, but if they lock that damned box, we can't even carry on fixing the place.

I stomp off to get my 38 - I am going to blow that damn lock straight off that box.

The man willingly liberates half his nursery stock (apparently electricians garden too), and by the time I get back, Eskom is gone and he is a happy Farmer Brown with a key in his hand.

It's a good week. Mom and I sold our house, my friend got a killer job.....yip, things are looking up indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment