Friday, March 25, 2011

Wednesday 2 March 2011

The wooden toilet seat is broken and the man has promised to fix it. Kudo's to him, yes, he does indeed fix it. He fixes the seat.

Now, forgive me for assuming that this might be a very important part of the whole "fix-it" procedure, he does not attach the bladdy seat to the actual toilet bowl! There am I, I sit down with full confidence in my man, and his uncanny man-handiness.....

And I promptly topple backwards, off the toilet, behind the seat...wedged tightly between the toilet, the wall and the cupboard, arms trapped at my sides, arty leg pointing accusingly at the ceiling. And I am trapped. And I feel a bump growing like a tidal wave at the back of my head.

Five minutes later I manage to wiggle and jiggle my way out. Cursing at the universe and gravity may have hastened my escape too.

I am grumpy.....minus 500 points - sorry for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment